Our ATV tour will give you a half day of fun and excitement traveling the overlooking roads of the coastal mountains of Negros Oriental to the west of Dauin, Not only will you view some awe inspiring panoramic vistas, but you will also get to relax in the recently refurbished hot spring pools in Baslay.
Start time is flexible and takes around 5-6 hours-pick up from hotel and transfer to starting point at the bottom of Mt. Talinis
- Ride the ATV-s to Baslay hot springs (automatic quads, safety gear and guide provided)
- Walking and swimming in the volcanic hot spring pools
- Taking 2-3 hours up in the mountain by the different temperature pools providing local refreshments and sweet snacks
- Capture the panoramic view of Apo Island and Siquijor Island from the top of the mountain
- Ride back to the starting point
- Transfer back to the hotel
|Number of Pax
||Price per Pax
If second person want to just be a passenger and not drive the ATV the additional fee is only an 850 pesos.