We have a new website
Oslob whale shark tour
Swimming with a huge but docile whale shark is an experience that you will want to get pictures to share with your friends and family because though the experience will always be etched in your memory, you probably will not be able to fully describe your experience to them.. The whale shark is the largest known fish and at the Oslob whale shark sanctuary proper care is given to protect the species while educating the public and giving them a memory they will never forget.
As the whale shark sanctuary is closed past 12 O’clock, to give our guest a full day adventure, we also stop for a lunch and swim at the Timoga falls
- 6:00-6:15 pick up from hotel and transfer to Sibulan ferry
- 7:00-8:00 ferry ride to Cebu
- 8:30-9:00 arriving to Oslob
- 9:00-10:00 Briefing on the government facility (the whale shark program is controlled by the gov. and coast guard. All guest has to be registered by the coast guard and briefed by the gov. what they can do and they can not do in the water. Also the time spending in the water with the whalesharks is limited by the government for 30 min)
- 10:00-11:00 Swimming with the whalesharks
- 11:00- 12:00 Lunch
- 2:00 ferry back to Negros
- 4:30-5:00 drop of by the hotel
If you have a group who want to spend more time with the whale sharks, it is possible and we can arrange a charter boat going directly from Dumaguete. In that case we do not have to go through the government briefing area and also we stop on the way home to Sumilon Island . However, for that trip either we need a big group (6-8 person minimum) or they have to be flexible with the date to put a group togheter. Price on that special tour upon request.
We have 2 more tours if your guest looking for a bit more activity, however in those cases we would not be able to provide the Chinese tourguide for technical reasons. They are the following: